For cash, ticket and bet handling
This double screen Sports Betting terminal is designed to automatically take and pay out online bets with either tickets or cash. ln the standard version, the terminal is run via a touch screen monitor, the size of which can be tailored to each customer’s requirements, a Voucher/ticket reader which scans a bar code for payment of the amount to be wagered and a printer to print the bet and the remainder of the Voucher/ticket if not completely used.
Both winning Bets and Vouchers can be exchanged for money using Plus Change Betting and with this set up, money can be managed in a single secure cash point using a terminal which does not require other peripheral devices therefore providing a cost- effective solution.
The Advance version can manage both accepting and stamping bet receipts which enables winning bets to be credited directly at the terminal for new bets to be placed. The Advance version of the terminal can also accept banknotes and coins to offer players a wide range of options for payment of bets. A second monitor is provided in various dimensions where promotional and sports odds and messages can be shown.
USE FOR BETTING VENUES
- Upper 24″ monitor (larger screen available on request)
- Lower 24″ touch screen (larger screen available on request)
- Accepts voucher payments
- Allows bets to be placed
- Prints bets
- Prints remaining value on voucher
- Accepts bet receipts (optional)
- Accepts banknotes (optional)
- Accepts coins (optional)
- Reinforced 2.5mm frame
- Steel fasteners on the main door
- High quality peripheral devices, secure and reliable against fraud attempts and device tampering
- Dual locking mechanism
- Approximately 1000 coins
- Banknotes 400 in stacker (bigger stackers also available)
- PC Platform
- Barcode reader
- Banknote deposit
- Coin deposit
- Facility for accepting and stamping bets
Get in touch for our latest prices and offers
You must be logged in to post a comment.