For cash handling; notes and coins
Coin and note change kiosk, small in size but with high capacity. The King Change accepts coins and notes and can change both, whether dispensing coins or notes.
Coins can be inserted in bulk, using a convenient and easily accessible tray; the kiosk automatically accepts coin, counts, validates and sorts them by putting them into two belt driven single coin denomination hoppers with high volume capacity. The King Change will accept the coin denominations of the coins designated in the two hoppers whilst other denominations are automatically rejected. By inserting these coins, hoppers re-fill themselves automatically which thus reduces the need to have an initial change stock.
The King Change is also able to accept up to three different banknote denominations, which are automatically refilled into the corresponding area of the note recycler. Those denominations which are not recycled are accepted and kept in the stacker. King Change also has a bill breaker function and can therefore accept bigger notes to be changed into smaller ones.
The kiosk can be managed and controlled remotely using a simple smartphone App, by installing the remote kit which via an M2M chip with a dedicated GPS connection. This connectivity provides information regarding the status of the machine, stock and will send pre-programmed alerts to the authorised user or manager. In addition, via the GPS system, if the kiosk is moved without authorisation from the chosen location, it sends an alert which allows its movements to be tracked and monitored in real time. King Change is a classic column design which allows for the ergonomic needs for introducing and giving out money. Its plexiglass cover on the front door can be customised with various colours and logo designs.
USE FOR ARCADES, SLOT HALLS AND BINGO VENUES
- 2 single coin denomination belt-driven hoppers
- Coin counting and sorting speed: 10 coins per second
- Banknote recycling system:
– Ipro JCM
– MD100 Merkur
- Reinforced device frame: 2.5mm thickness
- 10 steel fasteners on the main opening
- Wall or ground fixing options
- Dual locking system
- External refilling
- Coins: Around 6000 pieces in total (3000 per hopper)
– Ipro: 200 banknotes in recycle circulation (2 sizes) and 400 in the stacker
– MD100: 100 banknotes in recycle circulation (3 sizes) and 500 in the stacker
- Two denomination JCM Ipro banknote recycling system or three denomination MD100 Merkur
- Fast token dispensing
- High speed coin sorter
- 2 single coin denomination belt driven hoppers
- Azkoyen counting Hopper
- Weight 90 kg
- Dimensions 38 cm x 32 cm x 160 cm
Get in touch for our latest prices and offers.