For cash handling, tickets, cards, bets and currency exchange
Logiko is the ideal multi-purpose kiosk with a small footprint. Using its PC based platform, it is designed to handle money, tickets, cards andbets inside gaming locations where space is at a premium. Highly modular and easy to set up. the Logiko kiosk can be used in numerous configurations; with in-going banknotes and ticket deposit or more simply just with a banknote recycler.
Logiko operates 4 x high speed rotary hoppers which ensures you are able to complete payment requests with a high degree of accuracy, right down to the last pence/cent, if required. As well as supporting the acceptance of notes through the recycler, the Logiko also uses aquality dispenser with 5 x high capacity cassettes which can hold up to 2,500 banknotes. The kiosk also accepts tickets to be paid out in banknotes and coins, as well as accepting banknotes in order to “buy” a play ticket for the Gaming venue. In addition, it can load and take off credit from player cards for banknotes or coins. It is also possible to link the kiosk to a POS which can be directly connected with the bank network in the same way that an AIM works. Logiko, furthermore, has a bill breaker function and provides users the option ofdispensing notes or coins. This kiosk can also be used for currency exchange, capable of accepting multiple countries’ currencies for exchange into a base/local currency, using the online exchange rate or rates that can be set by the system.
Fitted with a bar code reader, Logiko can also pay out online/sports bet winnings by connecting to the Online Gaming system of the provider. This kiosk is able to handle Vouchers or generate tickets (bought by a customer) which can be spent inside the Gaming venue, for example on a Sports betting kiosk or devices which allow play with electronic money systems. Fufthermore, it is able to re-accept these vouchers to change them for banknotes and coins.
Opening the main door is controlled electronically and can only be activated on recognition of an authorised personnel badge. A time delay function can also be activated as an extra anti-theft security measure. Access to the kiosk menu can also be limited to Operator/ Owner recognition with various levels of access and functions pre-determined. ln addition, user badges can be used as a card that can be ‘loaded with a capped amount of money that the authorised user can then dispense from the kiosk as a working float. The kiosk can be connected online and, then be managed and controlled remotely through a website or, an extremely easy to use smartphone App. The Logiko has a classic design which gives special consideration to the ergonomic needs for inserting and dispensing money. Its plexiglass cover on the front door panel can be customised with various colours and logos.
USE FOR ARCADES, SLOT HALLS, BINGO AND BETTING VENUES
- Banknote and ticket deposit with stacker
- 4 rotary single coin denomination hoppers
- 10″ Touch Screen
- Change denomination options
- Banknote dispensing system for between 2 and 5 denominations
- Reinforced device frame: 2.5mm thickness
- 10 steel fasteners on main door
- Wall or ground fixing options
- Dual locking system
- Coins: around 3,000 pieces in total, split between 4 hoppers
- Banknotes and tickets inserted, 600 in stacker (higher capacity stackers available as optional)
- Banknotes for payments up to maximum 2500 pieces (500 banknotes per cash drawer)
- Industrial PC platform
- Banknote and ticket scanner with stacker
- Banknote Recycler with 2 note sizes in recycle (200 banknotes) and 400 in stacker
- 4 single coin denomination rotary hoppers
- Card reader for opening and Menu access
- Card reader for adding and removing credit from player cards
- Fujitsu banknote dispenser from 2 to 5 drawers with a capacity of 500 notes per drawer (optional)
- VLT Ticket reader
- Weight 100 kg
- Dimensions 40 cm x 41 cm x 164 cm
Get in touch for our latest prices and offers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.